Download Free Building Python Programs E-Book that book provides the learning experience using MyLab with python and also hundred of exercises.
For courses in Java programming.
A layered, back-to-basics approach to Python programming
The authors of the long successful title, Building Java Programs, bring their proven and class-tested, back-to-basics strategy to teaching Python programming for the first time in Building Python Programs . Their signature layered approach introduces programming fundamentals first, with new syntax and concepts added over multiple chapters. Object-oriented programming is discussed only after students have developed a basic understanding of Python programming. This newly published textfocuses on problem solving with an emphasis on algorithmic thinking and is appropriate for the two-semester sequence in introductory computer science.
Also available with MyLab Programming
- By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.With MyLab Programming, students work through hundreds of short, auto-graded coding exercises and receive immediate and helpful feedback based on their work.
- You are purchasing a standalone product; MyLab Programming does not come packaged with this content. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyLab Programming, ask your instructor for the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyLab Programming, search for:
- 0135287057/9780135287057 Building Python Programs Plus MyLab Programming with Pearson eText — Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0135201276 / 9780135201275 MyLab Programming with Pearson eText — Access Card — for Building Python Programs
- 0135205980 / 9780135205983 Building Python Programs
You can also related download: Minimal Python Be efficient Hand-Book
|Writer||STUART REGES, MARTY STEPP, ALISON OBOURN|