Download Free JetBrains GoLand 2019.3.4 + license key is offline full version with latest features by JetBrains to provide environment for GO development.
GoLand is a new commercial IDE by JetBrains aimed at providing an ergonomic environment for Go development.The new IDE extends the IntelliJ platform with the coding assistance and tool integrations specific for the Go language. Coding assistance
The IDE analyzes your code, looking for connections between symbols, to provide code completion, quick navigation, clever error analysis, formatting, and refactorings.
JetBrains GoLand 2019.3.4 + license key Features:
- Together, powerful static code analysis and ergonomic design make development not only productive but also an enjoyable experience.
- Mission-critical tools such as rest-runner, coverage tool, full-featured debugger and version control integration are at hand — no plugin hustle included.
IntelliJ plugin ecosystem
- In case you need anything in addition to the already rich set of built-in tools, the IntelliJ plugin ecosystem is there to help you.
- The IDE helps you write new code by auto-completing statements for you. Ctrl+Shift+Space gives you a list of the most relevant symbols applicable in the current context. When you choose a suggestion, it adds corresponding package import statements on the fly.
Inspections & quick-fixes
- The IDE provides built-in inspections that check your code on the fly as you type it. When they find problematic code, they provide you with quick-fixes which you can apply simply by pressing Alt+Enter.
- The available refactorings include Rename and Extract, allowing you quickly and safely change your code.
- It only takes one click to switch to a super method, implementation, usages, declaration, and more. Jump to any class, file or symbol, or even any IDE action or tool window in one click.
- When you need more information about a symbol at the caret, use quick popups: e.g. Quick Documentation, Quick Definition, Show usages, Structure, etc.
- Some popups are available even when you use code completion: they provide additional information about selected suggestion.
- In some cases the IDE can generate trivial code for you. For example, if you click Ctrl+O, the IDE will help you implement any interface by generating its methods.
- and more…
- Microsoft Windows 10/8/7/Vista/2003/XP (incl.64-bit)
- Intel Pentium III/800 MHz or higher (or compatible)
- 2 GB RAM minimum
- 4 GB RAM recommended
- 1024×768 minimum screen resolution
File Size: 296.6 MB