Download Free Linux Admin for Absolute Beginners Book that offer great power to accomplish big tasks with efficiency and provide complete understanding of Linux.
Overview of Book Description:
- Linux was designed based on the Unix philosophy of “small, precise tools chained together simplifying larger tasks”. Linux, at its root, does not have large single-purpose applications for one specific use a lot of the time. Instead, there are hundreds of basic utilities that when combined offer great power to accomplish big tasks with efficiency. Unique amongst business class Linux distributions, CentOS stays true to the open-source nature that Linux was founded on. This tutorial gives a complete understanding on Linux Admin and explains how to use it for benefit.
- If you want to learn how to use Linux, but don’t know where to start read on. Knowing where to start when learning a new skill can be a challenge, especially when the topic seems so vast. There can be so much information available that you can’t even decide where to start. Or worse, you start down the path of learning and quickly discover too many concepts, commands, and nuances that aren’t explained. This kind of experience is frustrating and leaves you with more questions than answers. Linux for Beginners doesn’t make any assumptions about your background or knowledge of Linux. You need no prior knowledge to benefit from this book. You will be guided step by step using a logical and systematic approach. As new concepts, commands, or jargon are encountered they are explained in plain language, making it easy for anyone to understand.
- This book has been prepared for beginners to help them understand the fundamentals of Linux Admin. It will specifically be useful for Linux administration professionals. After completing this tutorial, you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise from where you can take yourself to the next levels.
Who this book is for:
- People with limited time
- Anyone with a desire to learn about Linux.
- People that have Linux experience, but would like to learn about the Linux command line interface.
- Existing Linux users that want to become power users.
- People that need Linux knowledge for a personal or business project like hosting a website on a Linux server.
- Professionals that need to learn Linux to become more effective at work. Helpdesk staff, application support engineers, and application developers that are required to use the Linux operating system.
- People thinking about a career as a Linux system administrator or engineer, but need the basics first.
- Researchers, college professors, and college students that will be using Linux servers to conduct research or complete course work.
|Format||True (PDF, EPUB, AZW3)|