Download Free Windows Firewall Control 22.214.171.124 Multilingual is the offline version with latest features that keep your system secure for Windows.
aWindows Firewall Control is a powerful software which extends the functionality of Windows Firewall and provides new extra features which makes Windows Firewall even better. It runs in the system tray and allows the user to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall. This is the best tool to manage the native firewall from Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2008, Server 2012.
Windows Firewall Control offers four filtering modes which can be switched with just a mouse click:
- High Filtering – All outbound and inbound connections are blocked. This profile blocks all attempts to connect to and from your computer.
- Medium Filtering – Outbound connections that do not match a rule are blocked. Only the programs that you allow can initiate outbound connections.
- Low Filtering – Outbound connections that do not match a rule are allowed. The user can block the programs he doesn’t want to allow initiating outbound connections.
- No Filtering – Windows Firewall is turned off. Avoid using this setting unless you have another firewall running on your computer.
- Windows Firewall Control doesn’t do any packet filtering and does not block or allow any connection. This is done by Windows Firewall itself based on the existing firewall rules.
- Intuitive user interface which is easy accessible through a system tray icon.
- Full support with standard user accounts. Elevated privileges are required only at installation.
- Disable the ability of other programs to add Windows Firewall rules.
- Integrated support of creating, modifying and deleting Window Firewall rules.
- Multiple and easier ways of creating new rules in Windows Firewall.
- Lock feature which can disable the access to the settings of the program and Windows Firewall.
- Shell integration into the right click context menu of the executable files.
- Automatically display invalid rules for programs that do not exist any more.
- Merge multiple similar rules or duplicate existing ones.
- View recently allowed and blocked connections and create new rules from the Security log.
- Import and export of partial sets of rules.
- Protection to unauthorized uninstallation.
- Possibility to restore previous settings at uninstallation.
- Global hot keys are supported and various shortcut keys are available.
- And many, many more. Just try it out.
Registered Users Features
- Notifications System which provides notifications for outbound blocked connections. Four modes available:
- High – Display notifications for all outgoing connections that were blocked, including System and svchost.exe.
- Medium – Display notifications only for regular programs, without notifications for System and svchost.exe.
- Low – Automatically allow digitally signed programs. Notifications are displayed only for unsigned programs.
- Disabled – Notifications are disabled.
- Create temporary rules which are automatically deleted when they expire or on program restart.
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.5 or newer version
- Compatible with all x86 and x64 versions of Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2008, Server 2012.
- Windows Firewall service is required to be enabled for Windows Firewall Control to run.
- DNS Client service is required to be enabled for the notifications to work properly.
- Windows Firewall is incompatible with software proxies, web filtering modules, NDIS drivers.
- Notifications System is incompatible with old versions of BoxCryptor and TrueCrypt.
- Due to multiple system configurations and software installed there may be incompatibility problems. Please report them and help us to improve Windows Firewall Control. Thank you for your support !
Multi language support
- Currently, our program is available in 27 languages. If you would like to see the program displayed in your language you can download one of the the translation files that are available. After you select your language from the combo box below, a new download will start for a file with extension *.lng. When the download completes, you have to copy this file in the installation folder, where the file wfc.exe is located. When you restart wfc.exe the new strings will be read from the translation file. The translation file is a plain text file and can easily be edited with any text editor. If you have time and you translate the file to a language which does not appear here, please send it to us too and we will update this page. Thank you.
File Size: 2.7 MB